Jensen has decades of experience working with existing vessels and developing modifications and upgrades. Our team of experts can modify vessel capacity and improve the function of the vessel for better operation. In addition, we can help our customers meet regulatory and class requirements.
The range of our vessels span from the smallest harbor craft, to very large container and tanker vessels. Our team of naval architects and marine engineers work closely with our customers to ensure that their needs are fully supported along the entire lifecycle of the project. Let our full-service firm manage your project from the concept-stage, all the way through vessel delivery. See the “ Overview ” page for more details.
Modification & Upgrade services include:
- Hull Modifications
- Structural Modifications
- Vessel Repower
- Bulbous Bow and Bow Thruster
- Mechanical and Electrical Upgrades
- Noise and Vibration Reduction
- Roll Reduction
- Tier IV Upgrades
- Stability Analysis
- Tonnage Modifications
- Meeting Class/USCG Requirements
- Upgrade Accommodations for Crew Retention
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley Provides AACA Aviation Scholarships for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Crowley Launches Industry-Leading, LNG-Powered ConRo Ship at VT Halter Marine
- Video Highlights Construction of Crowley’s LNG Bunker Facility at Port of Jacksonville
- Designed by Jensen, First Tier IV, SCR Tugboat in America is Christened
- Crowley Relocates Government Services Office in Washington, D.C.