New Design / Existing Vessel Modification
Evaluate customer ideas and concepts. Projects range from alternative equipment to new vessel platforms and hull shapes.
Top level drawings to represent the major design features to demonstrate the design approach for the vessel.
Shipyard Bid Package
Set of top level drawings and technical specifications, developed to the extent necessary, to describe the vessels major design features and to obtain bid estimates from prospective shipyards.
Regulatory Approval Package
Set of functional drawings developed to the extent necessary to demonstrate compliance with and obtain regulatory/classification society approvals.
Detail Design Package
Set of detailed drawings developed to the extent and level necessary for prospective shipbuilder to build the vessel. The level of detail can be tailored to meet any shipyard build strategy.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley Relocates Government Services Office in Washington, D.C.
- Crowley Honored as “National Best and Brightest in Wellness” for Workplace Health Program
- Webb Institute Awards 2016-17 Thomas B. Crowley Sr. Memorial Scholarship
- Crowley Joins the Clean Cargo Working Group
- Jensen Maritime Continues Evolution into Full Service Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Solutions