Innovative structural design involves the proper selection of construction materials, an analysis of global and local strength of the vessel, vibration analysis of structural components and structural responses of the vessel in water. Each vessel we design embraces both form and function, creating a result that is beautiful, structurally sound and able to withstand the most extreme forces found at sea. We design our vessels to meet or exceed the requirements as defined by the US Coast Guard, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd, Noble Denton or any other regulatory society that our clients specify. If the given regulations can’t satisfy the design, we will use first principal calculations or Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure vessel or cargo safety.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley Provides AACA Aviation Scholarships for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Crowley Launches Industry-Leading, LNG-Powered ConRo Ship at VT Halter Marine
- Video Highlights Construction of Crowley’s LNG Bunker Facility at Port of Jacksonville
- Designed by Jensen, First Tier IV, SCR Tugboat in America is Christened
- Crowley Relocates Government Services Office in Washington, D.C.