Innovative structural design involves the proper selection of construction materials, an analysis of global and local strength of the vessel, vibration analysis of structural components and structural responses of the vessel in water. Each vessel we design embraces both form and function, creating a result that is beautiful, structurally sound and able to withstand the most extreme forces found at sea. We design our vessels to meet or exceed the requirements as defined by the US Coast Guard, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd, Noble Denton or any other regulatory society that our clients specify. If the given regulations can’t satisfy the design, we will use first principal calculations or Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure vessel or cargo safety.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen-Designed LNG ATB Receives “Approval in Principle” by ABS
- Crowley Promotes Miller to VP, Corporate and Marketing Communications
- Webb Institute Awards Thomas B. Crowley, Jr. an Honorary Degree
- Video: Crowley Honored with Third TMSA Compass Award of Excellence
- Keel Laying Ceremony Marks Milestone in Construction of Crowley’s First LNG-Powered Ships