Innovative structural design involves the proper selection of construction materials, an analysis of global and local strength of the vessel, vibration analysis of structural components and structural responses of the vessel in water. Each vessel we design embraces both form and function, creating a result that is beautiful, structurally sound and able to withstand the most extreme forces found at sea. We design our vessels to meet or exceed the requirements as defined by the US Coast Guard, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd, Noble Denton or any other regulatory society that our clients specify. If the given regulations can’t satisfy the design, we will use first principal calculations or Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure vessel or cargo safety.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- As Seen in "Professional Mariner:" Jensen Maritime, Vigor to unveil new factory trawler design at Pacific Marine Expo
- As seen in "Maritime Executive:" Jensen Maritime and Vigor to Unveil New Design
- Panama Canal Expansion One Step Closer Thanks to Gate Transport aboard Crowley’s Heavy Lift Barge 455 4
- Barging Right into LNG: "Marine Link" Highlights Jensen's LNG Play
- First of Four Crowley Tankers Celebrated in Keel Laying Ceremony at Aker Shipyard