For 50 years, we have been a recognized leader in naval architecture and marine engineering design for all types of vessels. Naval architecture is a demanding engineering discipline that encompasses the design, construction and repair of marine vessels. Every job that passes through here involves basic and applied research, design, development, design evaluation and calculations during all stages of the life of a vessel. Naval architecture also involves the formulation of safety regulations and damage control rules and the approval and certification of ship designs to meet regulatory rules and requirements. We offer services at every level of the various design phases, each lead by a team of top-flight marine engineers:
Feasibility Studies-Evaluate customer ideas and concepts. Projects range from alternative equipment to new vessel platforms and hulls shapes.
Concept Design-Top level drawings to represent the major design features to demonstrate the design approach for the vessel.
Shipyard Bid Package-Set of top level drawings and technical specifications, developed to the extent necessary, to describe the vessels major design features and to obtain bid estimates from prospective shipyards.
Regulatory Approval-Set of functional drawings developed to the extent necessary to demonstrate compliance with and obtain regulatory/classification society approvals.
- Detailed Design Package-Set of detailed drawings developed to the extent and level necessary for prospective shipbuilder to build the vessel. The level of detail can be tailored to meet any shipyard build strategy.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- As Seen in "Professional Mariner:" Jensen Maritime, Vigor to unveil new factory trawler design at Pacific Marine Expo
- As seen in "Maritime Executive:" Jensen Maritime and Vigor to Unveil New Design
- Panama Canal Expansion One Step Closer Thanks to Gate Transport aboard Crowley’s Heavy Lift Barge 455 4
- Barging Right into LNG: "Marine Link" Highlights Jensen's LNG Play
- First of Four Crowley Tankers Celebrated in Keel Laying Ceremony at Aker Shipyard