Our marine engineers have extensive shipboard and shipyard experience, which when combined with the unique insights our parent company Crowley Maritime, gives us the ability to offer unmatched systems design. Working closely with Crowley’s operators and having their vessels on site gives our marine engineers an advantage when solving complex problems. Our system design experience includes:
- Piping system design
- HVAC system design
- Electrical system design
- Hydraulic system design
- Mechanical system design
- Machinery system design
- Dredging system design
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Selected to Design Some of First LNG Bunker Barges in U.S.
- Jensen Maritime Upgrades Fast-Response Fireboats for City of Portland’s Fire and Rescue Department
- Crowley to Build Revolutionary LNG-Powered ConRo Ships for U.S. – Puerto Rico Trade
- Crowley Awards $10,000 in Scholarships to Four University of Washington Business Students
- Jensen's Johan Sperling Discusses Rapidly Evolving LNG Industry with "Maritime Executive"