Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Webb Institute Awards 2016-17 Thomas B. Crowley Sr. Memorial Scholarship
- Crowley Joins the Clean Cargo Working Group
- Jensen Maritime Continues Evolution into Full Service Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Solutions
- Ninety Six Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 639 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Recognized with Lloyd’s List Ocean-Going Ship Operator of the Year Award