Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime to Design Two New Escort Tugs for McAllister Towing
- Jensen Maritime Providing Detailed Design and Production Engineering for Two U.S. Flagged Cruise Ships
- Crowley Christens First of Four, Newly Built, LNG-Ready Product Tankers for Use in U.S. Coastwise Trade
- Crowley to Christen First of Four, Newly Built, LNG-Ready Product Tankers for Use in U.S. Coastwise Trade
- Progress Update: LNG Storage Tanks Installed on Crowley’s First ConRo Ship