Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Keel Laying Ceremony Marks Milestone in Construction of Crowley’s First LNG-Powered Ships
- Jensen Maritime to Provide Detail Production Engineering and Construction Management on San Francisco Fire Department Fireboat
- Jensen Maritime Designs Two ASD Tugs for Crescent Towing
- As Seen in "Professional Mariner:" Jensen Maritime, Vigor to unveil new factory trawler design at Pacific Marine Expo
- As seen in "Maritime Executive:" Jensen Maritime and Vigor to Unveil New Design