Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- First of Four Crowley Tankers Celebrated in Keel Laying Ceremony at Aker Shipyard
- As Seen in "WorkBoat" Magazine: McAllister Takes Delivery of New Jensen-Designed Tug
- ABS to Class LNG America’s First Bunker Barges Being Designed by Jensen Maritime
- LNG Design: Necessity is the Mother of all Invention
- Jensen Maritime Selected to Design Some of First LNG Bunker Barges in U.S.