Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Designs Two ASD Tugs for Crescent Towing
- As Seen in "Professional Mariner:" Jensen Maritime, Vigor to unveil new factory trawler design at Pacific Marine Expo
- As seen in "Maritime Executive:" Jensen Maritime and Vigor to Unveil New Design
- Panama Canal Expansion One Step Closer Thanks to Gate Transport aboard Crowley’s Heavy Lift Barge 455 4
- Barging Right into LNG: "Marine Link" Highlights Jensen's LNG Play