Jensen has extensive, hands-on experience managing a multitude of project types and sizes. We offer knowledgeable Project Managers (PMs), supported by a strong Project Management Office (PMO) and guided by proven project management processes.
Our PMs have many years of project management experience. Coupled with formal training in the latest project management tools and techniques, Jensen PMs bring a wealth of knowledge to any project.
Each project provides lessons learned. The PMO incorporates these lessons learned into our existing processes, ensuring continual improvement – a true benefit to our customers.
Based on Project Management Institute (PMI) standards, the Jensen project management system includes the following stages:
- Initiating: Understanding project requirements
- Planning: Exposing risks and developing risk responses
- Executing: Managing stakeholder requirements and ensuring quality
- Controlling and Monitoring: Continually monitoring and reassessing project plans, keeping to budget and schedule
- Closing: Delivering on-time and on budget
Jensen’s seasoned professionals have the experience and expertise that makes the difference
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
- Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Tim Bush Promoted to Crowley Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- Crowley Named a Healthiest Company in America for Fifth Straight Year