Jensen is truly a full-service naval architecture and marine engineering firm. We can handle any vessel design and construction consulting requirements, ranging from new concept to shipyard liaison, and have organized our business in a way that facilitates the best-possible communication and understanding for all parties involved.
The teams available to work for you at Jensen include:
- Vessel Design
- Construction Management
- Production Engineering
- Engineering Consulting
- Project Management
- Salvage Engineering
- Vessel Modifications & Upgrades
Every project at Jensen is also guided by a full-capability Project Management Organization (PMOrg). This specialized team of project management professionals (PMPs) oversees your project’s progress every step of the way, ensuring a high-quality and timely final product.
For more information, click on any of Jensen’s service offerings buttons on the left side of this page.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- LNG Design: Necessity is the Mother of all Invention
- Jensen Maritime Selected to Design Some of First LNG Bunker Barges in U.S.
- Jensen Maritime Upgrades Fast-Response Fireboats for City of Portland’s Fire and Rescue Department
- Crowley to Build Revolutionary LNG-Powered ConRo Ships for U.S. – Puerto Rico Trade
- Crowley Awards $10,000 in Scholarships to Four University of Washington Business Students