Jensen is truly a full-service naval architecture and marine engineering firm. We can handle any vessel design and construction consulting requirements, ranging from new concept to shipyard liaison, and have organized our business in a way that facilitates the best-possible communication and understanding for all parties involved.
Our services include:
- Vessel Design
- Construction Management
- Production Engineering
- Engineering Consulting
- Vessel Modifications & Upgrades
- Marine Solutions
Every project at Jensen is also guided by a full-capability Project Management Organization (PMOrg). This specialized team of project management professionals (PMPs) oversees your project’s progress every step of the way, ensuring a high-quality and timely final product.
For more information, click on any of Jensen’s service offerings buttons on the left side of this page.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime to Design Two New Escort Tugs for McAllister Towing
- Jensen Maritime Providing Detailed Design and Production Engineering for Two U.S. Flagged Cruise Ships
- Crowley Christens First of Four, Newly Built, LNG-Ready Product Tankers for Use in U.S. Coastwise Trade
- Crowley to Christen First of Four, Newly Built, LNG-Ready Product Tankers for Use in U.S. Coastwise Trade
- Progress Update: LNG Storage Tanks Installed on Crowley’s First ConRo Ship