Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley to Build Revolutionary LNG-Powered ConRo Ships for U.S. – Puerto Rico Trade
- Crowley Awards $10,000 in Scholarships to Four University of Washington Business Students
- Jensen's Johan Sperling Discusses Rapidly Evolving LNG Industry with "Maritime Executive"
- Crowley Companies Honored with Two Significant Boat Awards during International Workboat Show
- Jensen Maritime Awarded Construction Management Contract for Four New Jones Act Tankers