Our highly competent staff poses an unmatched expertise in dealing with vessel Hydrostatics and Stability and can help evaluate all requirements for intact and damaged stability. Ship stability is a complicated aspect of naval architecture that has been studied for hundreds of years. Historically, stability calculations for ships relied on rule-of-thumb calculations, often tied to a specific system of measurement. While some of these very old equations continue to be used in naval architecture books today, the use of sophisticated software allows for much more complex analyses. We mainly use General HydroStatics (GHS) when computing stability calculations.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley’s Connections Magazine Wins 2013 TMSA Compass Award of Excellence
- "Maritime Executive" Features Jensen VP Johan Sperling
- Crowley Enters Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market
- Jensen Designs Two New Tugs and a Deck Barge for Harley Marine
- Jensen Maritime Hires Ray Isemann as Senior Sales Account Executive