With a full range of ship design and construction services, Jensen gives customers the option of leveraging our total expertise throughout the entire lifecycle of design and construction. Whether you choose to bring us in early in the concept and vessel design phases or need to consult with us about one specific phase, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide quality advice that maximizes value.
Our exceptional team of naval architects, marine engineers and construction management specialists are involved in a wide-variety of projects, each of which helps to provide Jensen with a depth of knowledge and experience unsurpassed in the marine industry.
Complete Construction Program Administration
- On-site Shipyard Management
- Quality Assurance Program
- Evaluation of Construction Progress, Estimating and Scheduling
- Oversight of Commissioning and Testing
- Contract Compliance and Cost Control
- Claims Avoidance
Reporting and Document Management
Pre & Post Construction Phase Services
- Shipyard Contract Negotiation
- Technical Specification Review
Warranty Program Management
Our construction services are founded on Jensen’s core values of:
Safety, Operational Excellence and Customer Satisfaction.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Two Webb Institute Students Honored with Thomas B. Crowley Scholarships
- Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
- Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Tim Bush Promoted to Crowley Vice President, Deputy General Counsel