FT Ocean Peace Specifications
Ocean Peace, Inc|
|LENGTH||219'-0" (66.7 M)|
|BREADTH||50'-0" (15.2 M)|
|DEPTH||15'-9" (4.8 M)|
FT Ocean Peace underwent a major modification beginning fall of 2011 thru February 2012.
The scope of the project included:
- Widening (sponsoning) the vessel from a breadth of 36’-6” to 50’-0”.
- Cargo hold capacity expanded by approximately 55%.
- Existing bow replaced, however the vessel’s length remained unchanged.
- Fish factory expanded into the sponsons.
- Piping and systems extended into the sponsons.
- New bulbous bow and bow thruster
- Fuel capacity increased by 55%.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Honored for Third Consecutive Year by WorkBoat with Two 2018 Significant Boat Awards
- Two Webb Institute Students Honored with Thomas B. Crowley Scholarships
- Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
- Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts