FV DEFENDER Specifications
|LENGTH||170'-0" (51.8 m)|
|BREADTH||40'-0" (12.2 m)|
FV Defender underwent a significant conversion to make her the first fish pumping vessel in the Global Seas fleet.
The scope of the project included:
- Structural work: stern extension, bulbous bow with refurbishing of the thruster, whale back bow cover for the refurbished anchor windlass, an anti-roll tank, aft decks and bulwarks. Cargo hold capacity expanded by approximately 55%.
- Mechanical work: rebuilding the main engines and generators, installation of new propellers, nozzles and Deflector Rudder system.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Honored for Third Consecutive Year by WorkBoat with Two 2018 Significant Boat Awards
- Two Webb Institute Students Honored with Thomas B. Crowley Scholarships
- Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
- Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts