Selected to Provide Detail Design and Construction Management for new San Francisco Fireboat
Providing detail engineering for (3) 121’x36’x18’ ATB tugs, (1) being built at Patti Marine Enterprises and (2) at Bay Shipbuilding, for Moran Towing.
Awarded contract to design some of the first LNG bunker barges in the U.S. for customer LNG America LLC.
Designed LNG Tug for undisclosed customer, based on our popular 100' x 40' Valor class design.
Construction management services for the construction of two new Fireboats for Port of Long Beach.
- Construction management for (4) new 330,000-barrel, Jones Act product tankers at Aker Philadelphia Shipyards. Construction on the second hull is underway as of April 2014.
- Hopper barge conversion: Customer purchased a barge and wants to make it into a split hull dump barge. The barge will be split down the middle and new sections will be added to the inside to make the barge wider.
- Dockside refurbishment of 367ft Factory Trawler, includes gutting the entire factory deck.
To see our complete project portfolio, click here.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Designs Two ASD Tugs for Crescent Towing
- As Seen in "Professional Mariner:" Jensen Maritime, Vigor to unveil new factory trawler design at Pacific Marine Expo
- As seen in "Maritime Executive:" Jensen Maritime and Vigor to Unveil New Design
- Panama Canal Expansion One Step Closer Thanks to Gate Transport aboard Crowley’s Heavy Lift Barge 455 4
- Barging Right into LNG: "Marine Link" Highlights Jensen's LNG Play