- Awarded contract to design some of the first LNG bunker barges in the U.S. for customer LNG America LLC.
- LNG Tug: designed for undisclosed customer, based on our popular 100' x 40' Valor class design.
- Port of Long Beach: Construction management services for the construction of two new fireboats.
- Aker Philadelphia Shipyards: Construction management for four new 330,000-barrel, Jones Act product tankers.
- Hopper barge conversion: Customer purchased a barge and wants to make it into a split hull dump barge. The barge will be split down the middle and new sections will be added to the inside to make the barge wider.
- Dockside refurbishment of 367ft Factory Trawler, includes gutting the entire factory deck.
- ALEYSKA/450-3 barge modifications: The team has been developing the details for Oil Spill Response Modifications.
To see our complete project portfolio, click here.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- LNG Design: Necessity is the Mother of all Invention
- Jensen Maritime Selected to Design Some of First LNG Bunker Barges in U.S.
- Jensen Maritime Upgrades Fast-Response Fireboats for City of Portland’s Fire and Rescue Department
- Crowley to Build Revolutionary LNG-Powered ConRo Ships for U.S. – Puerto Rico Trade
- Crowley Awards $10,000 in Scholarships to Four University of Washington Business Students