- Jensen has been selected to provide the design for Baydelta Maritime’s new 100-foot, Z-Drive hybrid tugboat. It will use Rolls-Royce hybrid technology and represents the first installation of a hybrid system for Nichols Brothers Boat Builders (NBBB), and the first hybrid tug designed by Jensen to enter the construction phase.
- Jensen supplied a functional and regulatory design package for 41-foot workboat that will be used by a Pacific Northwest boat builder to fulfill a construction project for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
- Jensen designed Earl W. Redd, the first tractor tugboat in America to enter service in compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)’s Tier IV environmental standards by use of a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system
To see our complete design portfolio, click here .
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Honored for Third Consecutive Year by WorkBoat with Two 2018 Significant Boat Awards
- Two Webb Institute Students Honored with Thomas B. Crowley Scholarships
- Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements
- Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts