- Jensen has been selected to provide the design for Baydelta Maritime’s new 100-foot, Z-Drive hybrid tugboat. It will use Rolls-Royce hybrid technology and represents the first installation of a hybrid system for Nichols Brothers Boat Builders (NBBB), and the first hybrid tug designed by Jensen to enter the construction phase.
- Jensen supplied a functional and regulatory design package for 41-foot workboat that will be used by a Pacific Northwest boat builder to fulfill a construction project for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
- Jensen designed Earl W. Redd, the first tractor tugboat in America to enter service in compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)’s Tier IV environmental standards by use of a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system
To see our complete design portfolio, click here .
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Tim Bush Promoted to Crowley Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- Crowley Named a Healthiest Company in America for Fifth Straight Year
- Jensen Maritime to Design Baydelta’s First Hybrid Tractor Tug
- Crowley Announces Plans to Build New 100,000-Barrel Alaska Class ATB to Enhance Alaska Fuel Services
- Crowley’s Solutions Group Reorganizes to Better Serve Customers, Names New Leaders