Awarded contract to provide contract design for a 90' x 27' Research Vessel for University of Washington.
Selected to Provide Detail Design and Construction Management for new San Francisco Fireboat.
Designed an aluminum catamaran research vessel, currently out for bid, for King County Environmental Lab located in Seattle.
Providing detail engineering for (3) 121’x36’x18’ ATB tugs, (1) being built at Patti Marine Enterprises and (2) at Bay Shipbuilding, for Moran Towing.
Awarded contract to design some of the first LNG bunker barges in the U.S. for customer LNG America LLC.
Designed LNG Tug for undisclosed customer, based on our popular 100' x 40' Valor class design.
Construction management services for the construction of two new Fireboats for Port of Long Beach.
Construction management for (4) new 330,000-barrel, Jones Act product tankers at Aker Philadelphia Shipyards. Construction on the second hull is underway as of April 2014.
To see our complete design portfolio, click here .
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen-Designed LNG ATB Receives “Approval in Principle” by ABS
- Crowley Promotes Miller to VP, Corporate and Marketing Communications
- Webb Institute Awards Thomas B. Crowley, Jr. an Honorary Degree
- Video: Crowley Honored with Third TMSA Compass Award of Excellence
- Keel Laying Ceremony Marks Milestone in Construction of Crowley’s First LNG-Powered Ships