Selected to provide detailed design and production engineering services for two, 100 passenger, U.S. flagged, coastal cruise ships for Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc.
Selected to provide detailed design services including stability, structure and systems design for two, 100-foot long, 40-foot wide, escort tugs for McAllister Towing
Awarded contract to provide contract design for a 90' x 27' Research Vessel for University of Washington.
Selected to Provide Detail Design and Construction Management for new San Francisco Fireboat.
Providing detail engineering for (3) 121’x36’x18’ ATB tugs, (1) being built at Patti Marine Enterprises and (2) at Bay Shipbuilding, for Moran Towing.
Awarded contract to design some of the first LNG bunker barges in the U.S. for customer LNG America LLC.
Construction management services for the construction of two new Fireboats for Port of Long Beach.
Construction management for (4) new 330,000-barrel, Jones Act product tankers at Aker Philadelphia Shipyards.
To see our complete design portfolio, click here .
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Webb Institute Awards 2016-17 Thomas B. Crowley Sr. Memorial Scholarship
- Crowley Joins the Clean Cargo Working Group
- Jensen Maritime Continues Evolution into Full Service Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Solutions
- Ninety Six Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 639 Combined Years of Safe Operations
- Crowley Recognized with Lloyd’s List Ocean-Going Ship Operator of the Year Award