We have the technical experience and the flexibility to design virtually any type of workboat — from 55-foot push boats to 225-foot anchor-handling tugs — to perform in any environment, from the shallowest rivers to the deepest oceans. Our association with Crowley Maritime enables us to leverage the knowledge and resources of one of the most respected names in the maritime industry, one with more than 119 years of experience. The fact that Crowley owns, operates, manages and supervises construction of various sized workboats and barges provides us with key insights into which designs provide the most efficient, cost-effective performance.
We take pride in designing "buildable and operable" tugs — something the competition often misses. After all, a boat might look good on paper, but it must also perform in the water. You'll find that we are very flexible and easy to work with and offer a range of capabilities, from new custom boats to vessels that leverage one of our proven designs, modified to fit your specific needs.
Our workboat design portfolio includes:
- Harbor tugs
- Escort tugs
- Ocean tugs
- Line haul tugs
- Push tugs
- Anchor handling tugs
- Container/Cargo ships
- Offshore supply vessels
- Work platforms
- Oil barges
- Deck barges
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley to Build Revolutionary LNG-Powered ConRo Ships for U.S. – Puerto Rico Trade
- Crowley Awards $10,000 in Scholarships to Four University of Washington Business Students
- Jensen's Johan Sperling Discusses Rapidly Evolving LNG Industry with "Maritime Executive"
- Crowley Companies Honored with Two Significant Boat Awards during International Workboat Show
- Jensen Maritime Awarded Construction Management Contract for Four New Jones Act Tankers