Our roots lie in the passenger transit industry. Thomas Crowley, the founder of our parent company, launched his first business enterprise in the late 1800s, with a single Whitehall rowboat that ferried vessel captains and goods to and from shore. Today, one of our primary areas of focus is the design and engineering of passenger vessels, an expertise for which we’ve been recognized for decades. Our services include:
- New vessel designs
- Vessel repair and refurbishments
- Feasibility studies
- Detailed engineering
- Green design
- Fuel saving studies
- Regulatory assessment and liaison
- Designs with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations incorporated
- Ferry designs
- Water taxi design
- Dinner cruise vessel design
- Structural fire protection design
We maintain an active associate membership in the U.S. Passenger Vessel Association (PVA) and work very hard to help members with problem solving on various topics.
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Jensen Maritime Selected to Design Some of First LNG Bunker Barges in U.S.
- Jensen Maritime Upgrades Fast-Response Fireboats for City of Portland’s Fire and Rescue Department
- Crowley to Build Revolutionary LNG-Powered ConRo Ships for U.S. – Puerto Rico Trade
- Crowley Awards $10,000 in Scholarships to Four University of Washington Business Students
- Jensen's Johan Sperling Discusses Rapidly Evolving LNG Industry with "Maritime Executive"