We built our early reputation one fishing vessel at a time. While we were originally known throughout the Northwest for designing “functionally elegant” vessels of all sizes that were distinguished by their endurance and ability to stand up to anything the rough waters of the North Pacific could dish out, today we’ve set the standard for the entire commercial fishing industry.
Commercial fishermen operate in one of the world's harshest environments. They work in isolated fishing grounds, and endure hazardous working conditions that can have a major impact on safety, like high winds, darkness, freezing seas, icing and long days. It’s easy to see why a vessel that’s anything less than 100% reliable is completely unacceptable. For nearly half a century, fishermen have turned to Jensen to safeguard their livelihoods and the lives of their crew.
We designed the first modern crabber for the Bering Sea in 1966, and it quickly became the must-have boat among the crab fishermen in Kodiak and Dutch Harbor. We also design many other types of fishing vessels, such as:
- Factory trawlers
- Fish processors
- Fishery research vessels
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Crowley Achieves Major Milestone with Keel Laying of Second LNG-Powered Ship
- Crowley’s Jensen Maritime Develops Two New LNG Bunker Barge Concepts
- Jensen-Designed LNG ATB Receives “Approval in Principle” by ABS
- Crowley Promotes Miller to VP, Corporate and Marketing Communications
- Webb Institute Awards Thomas B. Crowley, Jr. an Honorary Degree