While we were originally known throughout the Northwest for designing “functionally elegant” vessels that were distinguished by their endurance and ability, today we’ve set the standard for the entire commercial fishing industry.
Commercial fishermen operate in one of the world's harshest environments. It’s easy to see why a vessel that’s anything less than 100% reliable is completely unacceptable. For nearly half a century, fishermen have turned to Jensen to safeguard their livelihoods and the lives of their crew.
We designed the first modern crabber for the Bering Sea in 1966, and it quickly became the must-have boat among the crab fishermen in Kodiak and Dutch Harbor.
Fishing vessels design portfolio include:
- Factory trawlers
- Fish processors
- Fishery research vessels
- (206) 332-8090
- Send us an email »
- Tim Bush Promoted to Crowley Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- Crowley Named a Healthiest Company in America for Fifth Straight Year
- Jensen Maritime to Design Baydelta’s First Hybrid Tractor Tug
- Crowley Announces Plans to Build New 100,000-Barrel Alaska Class ATB to Enhance Alaska Fuel Services
- Crowley’s Solutions Group Reorganizes to Better Serve Customers, Names New Leaders